Istanbul Fashion Conference, which was first held in 2008, is an international project aimed at bringing together all supply chain rings (Supply, Manufacturing, Export, Import, Economy, Fashion Design, Brand, Retail, Logistics) of apparel and textile sector.
Istanbul Fashion Conference shares information on the following issues and creates new export opportunities thanks to B2B Business Meeting Platform which is organized with buying offices from foreign countries, and local brands. Istanbul Fashion Conference also provides business opportunities for our manufacturers who have participated in the conference from almost every region of Turkey.
- changes in textile and ready-wear sector
- Sharing experience to the new entrants in the sector
- the needs of manufacturers and retailers
- fashion and trends
- new technological developments
- foreign firms’ purchasing strategies from our country